Financial planning with Mike and Mitch, your investment wingmen

Andigo Wealth Management Representatives Mike Chatterton and Mitch Klinsky are at your service to get you started on investing or to take your investment skills to the next level. Consider them your future’s mentor, managing the wealth you have and all that you want to build with advice, plans and action-taking strategies on:

  • Retirement planning
  • 401(k) and pension rollovers
  • College funding
  • Annuities
  • Life insurance
  • Long term care
  • Advisory services
  • Estate conservation
  • Trust service, available through MEMBERS Trust Company
  • Mutual funds
  • Managed accounts

Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.

Trust and estate planning – life is short, family is forever

Somewhere between “no running with scissors” and “look both ways before you cross the street” we learned just how important it is to take care of the ones we love. For more than 15 years, our partner MEMBERS Trust Company* has been helping Andigo members plan and protect their futures. We offer you these services with an extra helping of peace of mind:

  • Tax savings strategies
  • Estate settlement
  • Asset management services
  • Revocable living trusts
  • Charitable giving
  • Life insurance trusts

*Trust services offered through MEMBERS Trust Company, a federal thrift, regulated by the Office of Comptroller of Currency.

Representatives are registered, securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, D/B/A Andigo Investment Advisors, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty States of the United States of America.

Ready to plan your financial future? Let’s invest.

how would you like to start the conversation



test title

When am I required to begin taking distributions from a Traditional IRA?

By April 1 of the year after you turn 70 1/2. Not kidding. It's that specific.

How much do I have to take out of my IRA at age 70 1/2?

You must start take the minimum distribution each year beginning with the year you turn 70 1/2. This minimum amount is calculated by dividing the IRA account balance as of December 31 of the prior year by the applicable distribution period or life expectancy.

The IRS does the math for you; just check out the tables in Appendix B of Publication 590 on their site.

  • Table I is used by beneficiaries.
  • Table II is for use by owners who have spouses who are both the IRA's sole beneficiary and who are more than 10 years younger than the owner.
  • Table III is for use by all other owners.