Andigo business Loans – get in the black, without the red tape
For loans that think outside the box, delivering ROI for every KPI, so you can tackle that low-hanging fruit and open the kimono to blue sky thinking, just reach out and we’ll circle back to touch base.
SBA 7(a) Loan Guaranty Program
One of the SBA's primary loan programs, SBA 7(a) offers loans up to $5 million that can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- To purchase commercial real estate
- To purchase furniture and fixtures
- To purchase machinery and equipment
- To purchase additional inventory
- To refinance existing debt
SBA CDC/504 Loan Program
The SBA CDC/504 Program involves Certified Development Companies, which partner with Andigo to provide:
- Long-term, fixed-rate financing to small businesses
- Acquire real estate, machinery or equipment for expansion or modernization.
Borrowers can typically finance up to 90% of eligible project costs with long-term, below-market, fixed interest rates.
Low business loan rates to help you capitalize on more capital
Our business is your business -- literally. As a member, you own Andigo, and as one of our own, your business is our business. Together, we’ll get you the right loan with competitive rates and terms as flexible as you need them to be, so you can invest in your company’s future.
- Commercial real estate loans
- Residential investment real estate loans held by a business entity
- Vehicle loans
- Equipment loans
- Business lines of credit
Andigo business loans are currently available in Illinois only.