Auto loan rates that don't yield to the competition
While you're going 0-60 as fast as you can, we’ll get you:
- Auto loan terms up to 84 months
- 0.50% rate discount with Express Advantage*
- Full vehicle protection packages
- Fast approvals
- Auto, boat, motorcycle and RV loan rates that overtake big banks at every turn.
You grab the key. We call shotgun.
APR* as low as
2.24% apply now
Have questions about auto loan and RV financing?
We've got answers.
We’re excited too! The approval email we sent over has an attachment in which the conditions of your approved loan are listed. The necessary documents need to be sent in for review to [email protected] via faxed to 847.538.3449. Make sure to reference your App ID# in the subject line or on the cover page. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us by calling us at 877.270.6392, options 3,3.
Unfortunately we do not. But please call us to discuss other options.
Fun! Enjoy your test drive. It’s always a smart move to have a printed copy of your approval email with you since it has our contact info – and its proof that you’re approved! Once you’ve reached an agreement with the dealer on the terms of your purchase, we will need a copy of the Purchase Order sent to [email protected] (or faxed to 847.538.3449). Make sure to reference your App ID# in the subject line or on the cover page.
Here’s what the Purchase Order will need to show in order to proceed:
- Your name
- Year, Make, Model, Trim, Color
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Current odometer reading
- Please make sure that the Purchase Order reflects the down payment you have made or intend to make towards your sweet new ride. That way, if we know immediately how much you’d like to finance with us, the sooner we can pay the dealer!
Assuming we have received your Purchase Order by 1 PM CST on a normal business day, we will follow up with you that same day to discuss the final terms of your loan.
We can take care of you too. Please make sure to send us the Purchase Order at your earliest opportunity and we’ll talk on Monday. The dealer will have a check in hand as early as Tuesday.
We’re so happy you asked! Express Advantage is a .50% discount for members who make automatic loan payments from an Andigo account.
Sound right for you? Give one of our representatives a call.
Most dealers will let you take your new car (baby) home. However, it is at their discretion if you can drive away. Again, we recommend having a printed copy of the approval email with you. Don’t forget, we’re suckers for baby pics! Tag us on Facebook or Instagram (@andigocu).
There are key factors that directly come into play with your final rate. Some of these include the model year, down payment and the term that works for you. Don’t forget, we also offer an Express Advantage discount that we want you to benefit from. The general rule is the newer the model year, the lower the interest rate. If you know which auto you have your eyes on, please don’t hesitate to call us to look over your options with you.
Here are your options:
1. Provide your insurance information online.
2. Instruct your insurance agent to send a copy of the updated insurance policy to us at the address below.
3. Faxed the updated policy to our Insurance Department at 877.308.8760. (Reference department #5834 in the message.)
Acceptable insurance means full insurance coverage, including comprehensive and collision deductibles of no greater than $1,000, with Andigo named as the lienholder/loss payee. Our lienholder/loss payee is:
PO Box 792268
San Antonio, TX 78279-2268
Please remember that these insurance requirements still apply if you switch insurance plans or carriers. There can be no lapse in coverage. If you have any questions about your auto coverage, please contact our Insurance Department at 866.439.3614.
If you're looking into this, you're probably not having a great day; we're bummed for you and hope to help however we can.
So what is it?
A Letter of Guarantee is normally something you're dealing with when your car is, well, totaled. It's when your vehicle insurance company has declared a "total loss" because of an accident or if it's been stolen and hasn't been found.
- The insurance company sends this letter to the company financing the vehicle.
- Andigo or a bank (called the Lien Holder or Loss Payee in this scenario), which will state the dollar amount that the insurance company is willing to pay the financial institution for the vehicle (usually the average retail value of the vehicle minus the insurance deductible).
- Or it will request a loan payoff amount from the financial institution.
What if the amount the insurance company pays is not enough to cover the loan balance?
Well, then you, the borrower, is required to continue paying on the loan. Not awesome, but the way of the world sometimes.
The letter will ask for two more things:
- The financial institution guarantee it will release its lien on the vehicle title and send the title to the insurance company once the claim payment is processed.
- A copy of the vehicle title.
Once we send the title, they'll send the funds which we'll apply to the loan and if anything's remaining that you'd need to pay, we'll let you know.
If you need one, please have your insurance company fax a request to Andigo Lending Services at 847.538.4563 or email it to [email protected].
Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC) protects you from the cost of unexpected auto repair bills — especially helpful as your car gets older when the risk and cost of repairs increase.
Here's what you get for your new or used car:
- Fast, efficient handling of claims.
- Rebates to get more cash back in your wallet.
- Incentives on all those sweet upgrades and freebies.
- Flexible plan selections.
- Easy, low-fee transfer to private parties.
- Convenient, toll free claim service.
- Up to $50 in towing expense due to a covered breakdown.
Rental reimbursement of $30 per day. Even better!
- Your MRC can be cancelled at any time.
- It is good at any licensed repair facility in US/Canada.
- Only has one deductible per visit.
Want more info? Call us at 847.576.5199 or toll-free 877.270.6392.
For claims in FL 800.621.2130 (M-F from 7 am- 7 pm CST).
For claims outside of FL 800.752.6265 (M-F from 7 am- 7 pm CST).
Stuck on the road? Call 888.723.3202 (24-7).
One BIG note:
- The vehicle loan payoff will be higher than the loan balance because interest accumulated since your last loan payment.
- You can stop into one of our branches to pick the payoff up letter when it's ready or we can mail, fax, or email it to you.
- Pick your poison.
We're flexible. Here's the breakdown:
- 84 months
- 72 months
- 60 months
- 48 months
- 36 months
- 24 months
The interest rate will depend on the usual loan stuff: creditworthiness, term, year, and loan-to-value of the vehicle you are purchasing or refinancing.