Business banking – let’s get down to business
You have lots of options when running a business. If you’re a business owner in the fine state of Illinois, we’re here to help you make dollars and more dollars out of them all.
Business savings & money market accounts – save a penny, earn a fairly reasonable number of additional pennies
Earning money isn’t the only reason you own your business, but, you know, it helps.
Check out the rewards and benefits of our savings and money market accounts.
- Dividends on balances of $100 or more
- No minimum balance fee for savings (money market accounts need $2,500 balance)
- No monthly service charges
- No deposit restrictions
- 24/7 online access to your accounts
- Direct deposit to help your savings grow faster
- Money market have competitive tiered dividends
open an account
Business checking – Fast? Flexible? Low-fee? Check, check and check!
Never mix business and pleasure, right? Well, it’s true in banking at least. With a growing business, having separate personal and business accounts is as vital as choosing the perfect name for your company. You’ll thank us at tax time.
Monthly maintenance fee
- $10.00 (balances less than $5,000)
- $5.00 (balances $5,000 - $9,999)
- FREE (balances of $10,000 or more)
Monthly transaction fee
- $0.00 (0 - 100 transactions)
- $0.25 (101 - 250 transactions)
- $0.15 (251+ transactions)
open an account
Business credit cards
|Visa Business Cash Card
Cash Card disclosure
Cash back every time you use your card:
- 3% on office supply store net purchases and phone/internet/cable services1
- 2% on restaurant and gas net purchases1
- 1% on all other eligible net purchases1
- $25 cash back after your first purchase2
|Visa Business Real Rewards Card
Real Rewards Card disclosure
Rewards add up fast:
- 1.5 points for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases3
- No limit on the number of points you can earn3
- Points can be used for cash back, travel, gift cards or merchandise
- 2,500 points after your first purchase (equivalent to $25 cash back)2
|Visa Business Rewards PLUS Card
Rewards PLUS Card disclosure
Amp up those rewards:
- 3 points for every $1 of purchases in the category you spend the most on: cell phone, hotel or airline4
- 1.5 points for every $1 spent on all other eligible net purchases
- No limit on the number of points you can earn4
- 20,000 points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months (equivalent to $200 cash back)2
- $99 annual fee is waived the first year
1"Cash back rewards" are the rewards you earn under the program Cash Back Rewards as points and each $0.01 in Cash Back Rewards earned is equal to 1 point. You may simply see "Cash Back" in marketing materials when referring to the rewards you earn. Merchants are assigned codes based on what they primarily sell. Elan Financial Services cannot control how merchants choose to classify their business and reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify. A purchase will not earn additional points if the merchant's code is not eligible. You will earn 1 Reward Point ("Point") for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. You will also earn two additional points (for a total of 3 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in the merchant category code as office supplies or cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services. In addition, you will earn 1 additional Point (for a total of 2 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in any of the following merchant category codes: automated fuel dispensers and service stations or restaurants. The number of additional Points earned on office supply store purchase, cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services, automated fuel dispensers, and service stations or restaurants is unlimited. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
2Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with Andigo only within seven business days or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles. First purchase bonus points will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. First use bonus points are awarded only on the Authorized Officer purchases. If you;re approved for a new Business Rewards PLUS, one-time bonus points will be awarded after eligible net purchases totaling $2,000 or more are made to your account within three months from account opening. Please allow 6-8 weeks after you have met the spend requirement for your bonus points to be credited to your account.
3You will earn 1.5 Rewed Points ("Points") for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Point expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they were earned.
4Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned. You will earn 1.5 Reward Points ("Points") for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account. You may earn addiitonal Points for purchases at merchants that are clasified as airlines, cellular phone services, or hotels (each, a "Category"). You will earn an additional 1.5 Reward Points (for a total of 3 Reward Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases in the one Category that has the highest total Net Purchases charged to your Account (the "Highest Category") during each billing cycle.
Merchant services – Let ‘em swipe right… or left. That’s cool, too.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or a debit card, electronic check or even your business’s gift card — the choice is theirs, if you so choose. Your customers want to pay by credit so let them, with full-service payment processing of credit cards, debit cards and electronic checks. Andigo merchant services gets you:
- Rapid funds availability — money from your credit and debit card transactions will be deposited electronically into your Andigo business account within two business days
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Secure mobile card payment processing (using your smart-mobile device)
- Free training and programming of your POS terminals
- 24/7 support
open an account
|Account Type||Rate||APY||Compound Frequency||Minimum to Earn APY|