You devote so much time and energy to the growth of the children in your care. Now let Andigo help you focus on your financial health and savings plan.
As a KinderCare employee, you have access to exclusive membership with Andigo, a not-for-profit credit union providing you all the services of a big bank, without the bummer. Andigo puts your financial goals first and offers better rates, lower fees and more freedom to let you be you.
- Enroll in direct deposit with Andigo and get paid a day early1 plus $100 (yes way!)2
- Auto loans: APR as low as 1.74% and flexible terms (84 months, anyone?)3
- Home loans: buy and sell using the HomeAdvantageTM program and get cash back at closing (on average, a cash reward of over $1,800!)
- Plus home equity loans, lines of credit and our goLoans (personal loans for the next step in your path)
- Wealth Management Advisors to help you with retirement planning, college savings and more!
- Check balances, transfer fund, deposit your check from anywhere and more with the Andigo app
- 80,000 surcharge-free ATM’s worldwide (no bummer fees here!)
We’re a KinderCare partner and since you are a KinderCare employee, we can (and should!) work together on your financial needs – things like student loan debt, saving to start a family or financing your home.
While we don’t have a members-only clubhouse, we care about your financial goals because, as a member, your success is our success. Let’s get to work.
1Early Direct Deposit early fund access depends upon your employer sending us a notification of the paycheck ahead of the scheduled deposit date. For this reason we cannot guarantee early deposits in all cases. But as long as your employer is able to get us the goods on time, you’re in the (early) money.
2Offer available to those who join Andigo and enter promo code Get100. The $100 will be deposited to your Andigo checking account up to 90 days after the account is opened and the first direct deposit is posted. New members must deposit a minimum of $500 to qualify for the $100 bonus.
384 month term only applies to 2016 or newer model year vehicles and is based on excellent credit history.