System upgrade weekend - the need-to-know
From Friday, October 6, at 6 pm CT through Tuesday, October 10, at 8 am CT we upgraded our system to make our technology and your member experience better than ever.
We're always seeking ways to improve your member experience and upgrading our technology platform will help us develop and offer new products and streamline our processes to better serve you. We selected the Columbus Day weekend to minimize the impact the upgrade will have on you.
Now that the upgrade is complete, here's what's different:
- Account numbers
- Introduction of member numbers
- Online and mobile banking could display more accounts
- Automated telephone banking
What stayed the same:
- Ability to use your existing checks
- Andigo's routing and transit numbers
- Your credit and debit card numbers
- All scheduled deposits, transfers and payments that you have set up with any of your accounts
6 easy steps to prepare for the system upgrade weekend
1. Mark your calendar as a reminder of the system upgrade weekend.
October 6, 6 pm CT - October 10, 8 am CT
2. Enroll in online/mobile banking.
Or if you are enrolled but haven't visited in a while, give it another look.
3. Nickname your accounts in online banking for easy account management.
Go to Preferences section and select Update Nicknames.
4. Ensure we have your most current email address on file.
You can do this in online banking. Go to Preferences section and select My Profile.
5. Enroll in text updates to stay in the loop before and during the system upgrade weekend.
Just text "Andigo Upgrade" to 31996.
Message and data rates apply. Text STOP to stop, text HELP to help.
6. Re-visit this site from now through October 10, for more information, support and updates throughout the system upgrade weekend.